Phone : 801-506-1280 135 East Baird Avenue, Salt Lake City UT Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
Saturdays 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Here at the Mark Miller Collision Center and Bodyshop. We have been in the business for over 44 years and have the expertise in repairing vehicles of all makes we know that accidents are stressful and create a hassle and jolt in your personal lives. It is our goal to make the process of getting back into your car as simple and easy as possible.
• We are I-Car Certified. I-Car is the Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair founded in 1979. It is a non-profit international training organization dedicated to improving the quality, safety and efficiency of collision repair. All for the benefit of the consumer.
• We offer FREE estimates on any type of vehicle, for any auto body, paint or dent repair.
• We work with ALL major insurance companies.
• All of our work is backed with a written, lifetime warranty. Any defects in workmanship will be repaired free of charge unless caused by lack of maintenance or care of the vehicle.
• No Matter what size the job is, we back all of our work at Mark Miller Collision Center and Bodyshop so you know that your repairs will last the life of the car.
Zero Emissions Mission
At Mark Miller Collision Repair Center and Bodyshop, we take our Carbon Footprint seriously. Everything we use in the repair process is recycled in some kind of way.
As you may be well aware, the air quality along the Wasatch front is among the worst in the nation. We are committed to do our part to reduce Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs). VOC's are chemicals that evaporate easily at room temperature. There are thousands of different VOC's produced and used in our daily lives, which can affect both the environment and human health. We have made a concerted effort to reduce that amount of VOCs in our building by using low-emitting materials and adhesives. We do this to help keep Salt Lake a cleaner and safer community.
We use new H20 Waterborne paints that help eliminate poor air quality and we stick to a rigorous fluid recycling program. We even monitor electronically, how much paint we use.
Mark Miller Links